Monday, November 3, 2008

I will bounce back:Takawale



Suhrid Barua, Pune Mirror, October 29 ,2008


Yogesh Takawale's axing was a bit of a surprise. Just 18 runs in four pre-season practice games and wicketkeeping howlers during the recently-concluded Challenger tourney shaped a big role in nullifying his aspirations of finding a berth in the side. But who knows, the talented bloke could be back if the State side has to face reverses in the first two games."Selection is not in my hands. I've a lot of confidence in my ability and would come out firing in whatever practice games I get to play. I will bounce back," said Takawale.

How poor managers can cause serious reputational damage to a brand!

In a fiercely competitive marketplace, companies always have one goal in mind – how it can be ‘best heard’. Companies are increasingly ‘tak...